CareCredit is a medical credit card through Synchrony Financial that allows cardholders to purchase necessary and cosmetic procedures without having to deal with insurance companies. If you have a CareCredit account and would like to pay your bill, you can do that by following this guide.
Option 1: Make a CareCredit Bill Payment Over the Phone
Phone payments can be made by calling the CareCredit Cardholder customer service line between the hours of 8 am to midnight Eastern Time from Monday through Friday. The phone number is (866) 893-7864. More through this CareCredit contact us page
Option 2: Pay Your CareCredit Bill through the Mail
To make a payment through the mail on a CareCredit account, you will need to get a check or a money order made out to Synchrony Financial and write your CareCredit account number somewhere directly on the payment itself – usually this is done in the empty space near the top of checks and money orders. Once you are ready to send it out, mail it to the following address:
Related Topic: Synchrony Financial Online Payments: Read About mysynchrony com bill pay
As we often recommend here at About Bill Pay, make sure to send payments made by mail out at least five days before the actual due date to ensure the account is credited on time.
Option 3: Make an Online Payment for Your CareCredit Account Balance
If you would like to make a payment toward the account balance of your CareCredit account from Synchrony Financial, you are first going to need to create an online profile through the website itself. You can reach this page by going to mysynchrony.com carecredit and clicking the “Register” link underneath the consumer center login area near the top of the page. On the registration forms, you are going to need to supply your CareCredit account number, some pieces of personal information and set some security options in place, including choosing your user name and password.
After you have completed the online account creation process, you can log in and make a payment on your account by following these directions:
- Go to the Mysynchrony.com/Carecredit (used to be: GEmoney.com carecredit login portal)
- Enter your account’s user name and password exactly the same way as you created them in the registration forms
- For those on private computers, you can save your user name to the login site by clicking the check box by “Remember me”
- Click the “Go” button
- Move your mouse pointer over the Payments tab at the top of the screen and select “Make a Payment” from the dropdown menu
- Select the amount to pay toward your CareCredit bill
- Input your checking account and bank routing numbers
- Submit and confirm the bill pay transaction
Some Helpful Links